- eaTracker – This tool is designed by Canadian dietitian to help you track and better understand your eating and activity choices based on the recommendations by Health Canada
- MyFitnessPal – This is a more general tool for tracking your eating and activity choices
- Nutri-eScreen – This tool is designed for adults 50 and over. It is intended to help you find out how you are doing with choosing foods that help you stay healthy and active.
- Nutri-eSTEP – This tool is specifically designed for toddlers and children under 5. You can use it to see what is going well and where there is room for improvement in your child’s nutrition.
- EatRightOntario – This is a free service that connects residents of Ontario to the trusted advice of a Registered Dietitian to help you make healthier food choices and answer your nutrition questions.
- Cookspiration – This tool is designed by Canadian dietitian to inspire you to cook even if you are busy or not in the mood for cooking!
- Resistance Exercise Videos – Includes a number of professionally developed YouTube videos that instruct you on resistance exercises. This is great everyone, especially those who want to maintain their bone density and/have diabetes.
Nutrition Resource Centre: